Monday 14 March 2011

Please.

Ya Allah, I cant do this on my own. I'm letting go, so give me one more chance, and save me from this road I'm on.

I do believe that God won't test His slaves with the kind of hardship they cannot handle.
And I also believe even if He gives me 1000 of reasons to cry blood each day, He is gonna give at least one wonderful reason to smile. And that reason why we smile, is strong enough to make us through yet another day. InsyaAllah.
So all I have to do now is concentrate on the reasons why I should smile right? :)
So here goes.

UPs for today :
  • Calculus test result is also a satisfactory
  • Mummy and Daddy are proud of me and worried about my health condition
  • Class is only for one hour from 12-1
  • Someone says he loves me. So thanks :)
  • "I boleh terima kopi tanpa susu, malam tanpa lampu, roti tanpa madu, pizza tanpa keju, tapi..
    pantang betul i kalau hidup i sunyi tanpa you
    :(" . Cheezy, but haha I miss you too friend!
  • There will be no test for atleast another week. Yippie.
As for the down sides. Let's just say it feels like the carefully sewn scars Ive burried all this while is slowly being torn open again. Slowly  :) ..Menarik.
Tetiba mcm banyak pulak air mata bertakung kt bawah kelopak ni kan.

BUT ,
Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying

Smile though your heart is aching eh?:)


xx,
Ciya

No comments:

Post a Comment