Wednesday 23 March 2011

Homesick

She's all laid up in bed with a broken heart
While i'm drinking jack all alone in my local bar
And we don't know how we got into this mad situation
Only doing things out of frustration
__________________________________________________
Lyrics tiada kena mengena.


How the hell do you make homesick feeling disappear?

I can laugh for the whole day and end up still feeling homesick.
I thought you're suppose to feel homesick only when you're lonely?
Now it seems as though no matter how great my day went, in the end i would still feel helplessly Homesick.
And I hate this :(

Oh well, at least tonight was wonderful!

We randomly went to Tanjung Dawai for dinner. There were 10 of us.

Tiya, Aiman, Aini, Nana, Me, Akmal, Nangka, Adam, Bawi, Nangka, and ALA LG SORG SORRY LUPA NAMA. :/

It was REALLY satisfying to be able to eat to my heart's content there :)
Tak ingt dunia.
And the best part was, AIMAN PAID FOR IT ALL. ALL.
I smngt order semua yg I nak, utk makan puas, not knowing that I was indirectly squeezing the money
out of somebody else's pocket :p
eheh oh well. sometimes you gotta be mean eh? LOL.
THANK YOU BTW. 

xx,
Ciya

P/S : Makanan tanjung dawai TERBAIK. full recommendation :)



1 comment:

  1. nvr being away from family.. hmmm.. well, start a new family in ur current place 2 shed the homesick feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete