Sunday 13 March 2011

Frustrating Flu.

Why? Why oh why now Ciya? You can't afford to be sick.

Tomorrow test, Tonight back2back quizzes.
Gaah :'( The stress is finally catching up w me.

Can I go home now please?

Now I'm torn between giving up, just go w the flow and accept everything  as it is. If fail, then fail lah (which is the higher possibility). If bagus, then Alhamdulillah.

OR

Pushing myself to the very edge that I'm sure I'm at right now, trying the best I could to perform and maintain; but risk falling off the edge, hit rock bottom and have everything I have in this world fall down on me.

Either way, it is always always ALL or NOTHING,
and its so so suffocating  :'(

Ya Allah, give me the grace to accept
the things that cannot be changed,
Courage to change the things
which should be changed,
and the wisdom to distinguish
the one from the other.
Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace,
Taking the world as it is,
Not as I would have it,
Trusting that You will make all things right,
If I surrender to Your will,
So that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
And supremely happy with You forever in the next.
InsyaAllah
Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment