Saturday 17 September 2011

Stupid.

Do not say I didn't warn you ciya. Stupidstupidstupid.

             It's 4.12am and I'm alone at KFC Jalan Besar. I can't lie. It's heck lonely. I'm horibly homesick.
Been emotional these past few days. I think I'm PMS-ing. Har har . Yes. now it all makes sense. -______-
Oh well, Monday is final examination paper for English and I don't know a single bloody thing on citations.
Why the heck do you want a precise format for end-text anyway? Cant it be just "Authorname.title.magazine.year". Afterall, it's the information that matters right? All this format is effin ridiculous. It's unnecessary and stupid.

Also, my tummy is hurting like !@#$%^&*()*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*.


"Isn't anyone trying to find me? Won't somebody come take me home?It's that damn cold night. Trying to figure out this life. Won't you take me by the hand take me somewhere new, I don't know who you are but I'm, I'm with you. " - I'm with you, Avril Lavigne.


Wont somebody come take me home ? :/

xx,
Ciya

No comments:

Post a Comment