Monday 12 September 2011

PROVEN.

Jap. Lemme get this out dulu..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

TESTS SEMUA DAH HABIS. OMG OMG. Boleh tidoq 3 hari please. Otak dah senget and I swear I'm not lying.

Just now I've taken the last of tests for this semester. Subject proving :)
But here's the story. Test was supposed to start at 10 am. Guess what time did I wake up?

10.10 am. WAKE UP. Bukan dah siap. Only starting to open my eyes. Tu pun because my classmate called. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. 

Terus, dengan mamai lagi, jumped out of bed, grabbed whatever decent pieces of clothings nearest, rushed to the toilet to wash my face, capai for my bag, DASH! Reached class at 10.20 am. Hehe.

BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY CONCLUSION, PLEASE note that I've taken my bath at 2 am the night before. So I wasn't at all stinky :p And I took my bath right after test. So yea. I am still ever so wangi :p

However, due to the fact that I jumped straight out off bed when I could still barely open my eyes, MY HEAD NOW HURTS LIKE ~!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$. It's like migraine, except this time its the whole part of my head. Feels like it's gonna blow :(

Oh well, that's one thing to add to the sickness list. Joy.

P/S : Nak cendol please? 

xx,
Ciya

No comments:

Post a Comment