Friday 29 April 2011

Daddy

Ayah, why is it so SO hard to make you proud?
I've written numerous blog posts about you . And how I've always wanted you to be proud of me.
But it's so hard when everything I do seems not good enough in your eyes.
Every effort I made, you make it sounds like it's so bad.
And yet again, I feel like a big failure :/

What do you expect from me?
'Cause I want you to look at me and be proud to have me as your daughter.
Each time I went to the library, I see your face.
Displaying there. For everyone to see.
I'm so so proud to be your daughter.

Everytime I see that photo of you, it drives me to work even harder.
That's why I go to the library most of the times.
'Cause whenever I feel like giving up, I look at your picture.
And I'll know I need to work harder,
'Cause in the end, if I made it, you're gonna be real proud of me,
and that's all that matters.

That is all that matters. For you and mother to be proud of me.
And I know when that moment comes, Ill be extremely happy too (:

1 comment:

  1. huhuhu.... dun be 2 worry bout it. it is not that he is not proud of u, just he know that u cn do better.. in time, he will be proud of u.. keep it up ciya.. :)

    ReplyDelete