Wednesday 2 November 2011

Whats left of us.

And so, Im having one of those moments where I don't even feel like getting out of bed. So here I am. Trying hard to distract my head from things but failing miserably. -_________- Anyhow, the week started off really well. My darlings here came down to KL. One from Perak, one from Melacca after visited his girlfriend. anyonyonyo. Took them around incase I wont be seeing them anymore after this :') I really sure do hope I will. But it's so hard to tell in the near future.

So here's the reason why I love them too much. Because they're so gay. ahha



...And somewhere along the way Amim decided to be gay-er than usual. so the camwhoring continues..



HAHA! ..and THEN he's back to his usual wannabe-rocker self. 


:) What I hate the most? it's the fact that it took me three semesters to find you wonderful peeps..
And just when I'm starting to have fun, just when you guys are starting to grow on me,
I might just be leaving soon. Bleargh.

Okay enough w the cheesy stuffs. THANK YOU FOR COMING DOWN TO VISIT MEE.
Ill miss you so much :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment